Nursery care for children 0 to 5 years
Hackenthorpe Hall Nursery opened in 1999 and is a delightful 17th Century manor house in which to give your child their first taste of education. Sending your child to nursery is a big step for both parent and infant. With patience and dedication we help your child to settle in, making the transition between home and school a pleasant experience.
The nursery is open 7.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday all year round and is only closed on Bank Holidays.
- Managed by its owners
- Family run business
- Education through structured play
- High staff to child ratio
- Fully qualified, long term staff
- Adheres to strict health and safety procedures
- Fully operational CCTV, inside and out
- Highly secure, 3/4 acre conservation garden
- Healthy home cooked food
- Consistently good Ofsted reports
- Fully equipped, large playrooms
- Free car parking
Charter for Quality
Hackenthorpe Hall Nursery has been awarded the Sheffield Quality Charter Award. This means that our nursery is considered one of the best in Sheffield by the Local authority.
For more information, click, Quality Charter Award
We constantly strive to provide the highest Ofsted Report. Our aims are to provide a safe, secure, warm, caring and stimulating environment for any baby or child wishing to attend our nursery.
For more information, click, Ofsted Report